Sunday 8 July 2012

Melon Fruit Baby Carriage

My Melon Carriage
So after many pictures of these table centres being flung at me I finally decided to have a try of it myself.
And I have to admit, not bad for the first time! Beginners luck, and honestly, it didn't take long at all.
You could whip this up 20 minutes before your guests arrive for super freshness. I have used a rockmelon as i was unsure how long a big watermelon would take to do. This size would be great for a small gathering >10ppl but certainly go for a watermelon if entertaining for anymore than this.
I hope you enjoy :)
Nicole

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more information about melon.Please keep sharing.
    Health Is A Life

    ReplyDelete